5.05.2014

What I Heart in Hawaii

I'm truly lucky to have a job where I get to travel to places such as Hawaii for work, I took a quick trip to Oahu this past week, to check up on a new Patty's Closet location that will be opening soon! and even though it was super quick, I did get to take my friend who accompanied me to some of our favorite spots....I also brought my camera along,so I could share it with you and Hopefully when you are in the 808 you can check out some of these gems,ENJOY. PS.Don't forget to check out my Beauty try, It's only $.99!
I seriously love packing maxi dresses when traveling to Hawaii, they're  an easy way to look dressed up with out over packing! Although this is a dress we used to carry at Patty's Closet, I will post a link to piperlime, who carries some dresses that are similar to this one...which BTW I got TONS of compliments on, so much so that my friend was making fun of me.
                                  

Waikiki is pretty much considered like "the strip" of Oahu, and when it comes to shopping they have it covered, They actually just got an H&M on Waikiki....as well as a Vivienne Westwood location, some of these stores are setup so beautifully it     truly inspires me with our own stores.

 H&M Waikiki
Vivienne Westwood Waikiki

Macy's Waikiki

 Now the food, That's a whole other story...If you ever make it to Oahu, You NEED to visit 2 places for some YUMMY treats! 
1. The infamous Giovanni's Shrimp truck...we've all seen it on Ice loves coco, The real Housewives of OC......It's literally the best food truck meal you'll EVER have. This delish Gem is located on the North shore, so If you're staying on Waikiki, it will be  bit of a drive...But well worth it! 
The menu consists of 4 items, so you can't go wrong, I LOVE the scampi! Garlic buttered shrimp, over white rice and more chopped garlic, DROOL.
2.Diamond Head Market & Grill....We were introduced to this hidden Gem by one of our Hawaii Franchisees,they have tons of great salads, snacks, pastries...BUT, It's seriously Home of the BEST scone I've EVER tried, This time they had Blueberry, Cranberry orange & Banana....My favorite is always banana, it's this HUGE yummy banana cream cheese cake like scone....Drool AGAIN.  


"To Travel is to live" -Hans Christian Andersen





$.99 Beauty Must:
I am a lipstick hoarder, there I said it...BUT,I felt no quilt when I purchased this L.A Colors lipstick at dollar tree, OK... I bought 5, so technically I spent $5.... I couldn't pick between all the spring colors, and I love that you can use it as a satin sheen or add gloss for some shine, so you actually get 2 for 1! You might have to check several Dollar trees, since they don't always have the same inventory, all in all the Verdict: get it! it's cheap,& comes in great shades.



Shopping List:



 

Thanks a million for reading! XO