5.14.2014

Printed Joggers made Chic

I'm pretty much open to any Fashion trends that seem to come back around, The printed Jogger pant is no exception...Thinking about it in the late 80's early 90's the jogger was around, yet it seemed a bit less polished. Today, by simply adding a feminine lace top, killer heels & a messenger bag, you can turn this ultra urban style into that of a City chic Fashionista.




My full outfit is from Patty's Closet, the Shoes and joggers are still available..The bag, I found at a Ross in Hawaii...Take a look at the shopping guide to find the links.


                                                          Sinful Must Have:

You all know I'm a sucker for sweets, But this time I fell head over heels for a sweet that's NOT edible! While I was visiting our fellow neighbors in the shopping mall that one of our stores is located in, I finally had the chance to go into this shop called "Sweet Bubble" Let me tell you how amazed I was, they have gourmet soaps, bath confections, body whips...AGH! The smell was incredible, the look of the products....Simply delicious.....all these soaps and bath bombs come shaped as cupcakes, macarons & cake slices! This is definitely a MUST visit place if you live here, or are just visiting Sincity. They have 2 locations, Townsquare & Boca Park...Best Part, It's locally owned, we all know how important it is to support local businesses! It's just a perfect place to buy a gift...enough chit chat, Take a look for yourself.


I purchased a sprinkle donut soap, a Macaron Soap & received a complimentary slice of cake bubble bath bomb for review...the bubble bath bomb was AHmazing! We have an extra large roman tub so this really came in handy for a nice fragrant relaxing bubble bath. YOU NEED TO GO GET SOME....NOW!  

Beauty Must Try:

So I've realized the only other addiction that compares to my shoe addiction is my love for Lippies,gloss,pots,tubes I love them ALL! I recently saw some Instagrammers posting these L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints and I was intrigued, So I ordered 5 colors....My Verdict: TRY IT! I'm obsessed, they are super glossy, pigmented, Cruelty free & at $4 a pop, you can't go wrong!

Shopping List: