4.13.2014

Steal Vs. Luxe


I'm a sucker for beauty products, what girl isn't? But with so many options out there, it can get overwhelming! So I decided to dedicate one post a month to my favorite products, I have used both the Steal & Luxe products shown below. I listed short facts & personal opinions on Brow,Lip & tanning product. I really wanted to show you an affordable option as well as a luxury one, this way you can try my recommendations while sticking to your beauty budget. ENJOY & don't forget to see the shopping list below. 


Can you guess if I'm wearing the Steal or the luxe product? Scroll to the bottom to See the answers.
Elf cosmetics Brow Kit and Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
Verdict: I really like both, But if you're new to using Brow pomades, I recommend starting with the elf product, you might need to dip your brush more, but it has a better consistency for beginners, also use them with an angled brush. 

WetNWild Megalast Liquid Lip Color & Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip Color 
Verdict: Huge fan of both! I actually tried the Kat Von D way before the wet n Wild brand, I honestly never thought I would find something like it especially as affordable,Thanks to my Fashionista friends Jade & Jerwin for the recommendation! warning: they are HIGHLY addictive,you'll want every color...another thing is that they both tend to dry out your lips, so definitely moisturize before & after using them.
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs & Roxanne Rizzo Bronze Glow
Since I'm getting older, I try to keep sun exposure to a minimum, years ago I tried the sally Hansen product, and thought it was great...It really helped me get a little color in an emergency as well a little shimmer, This year I got the chance to try the Roxanne Rizzo Bronze Glow Spray, several things I liked about it...The floral smell, (not your typical spray tan smell) and the natural look it gave me...I'd say this is my summer MUST try  recommendation.
             Lips: wet n wild Liquid lip color in " Red my mind"
      Brows: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dip brow Pomade in Ebony
    Legs: 2 coats of Bronze glow, topped with 1 coat 
       of Sally Hansen Airbrush legs, for shimmer.



       
 THANKS A MILLION for Reading;Please subscribe below for weekly updates.          XO;PB

Shopping List: