9.12.2014

Skin Care Review "Valentia Even Glow Serum"


Now a days there are so many products that promise the fountain of youth at your finger tips, That the task of choosing a single one can seem so daunting! BUT....I recently got the opportunity to review this product, Valentia Even Glow Serum....This is a serum that contains a Vitamin C base, along with Organic Rosehip seed oil, Organic sea Buckthorn Oil,Resistem, Green Tea extract & Hyaluronic Acid...The combination helps you skin achieve a restful, younger, firmer & brighter complexion, along with many other benefits. Although I was a bit apprehensive to try yet another wrinkle reducing product that wasn't my usual pick, I ended up pleasantly surprised with Valentia, I made sure to apply the serum religiously for 2 weeks, Day & night.... because I wanted to share a complete and honest review. I ABSOLUTELY Loved this product! I applied it at night before bed on a clean face and in the AM, my face would look so fresh and bright, even my husband noticed! I will absolutely continue ordering this serum and hope all of you will try it! Below is the link to get more info on Valentia Even Glow Serum as well as some fresh face pics after using the serum!I promise It's worth a try.....XO
    






Powered By Brandbacker

Shopping List: