9.29.2014

Natural look using Glamour Dolls

I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica Romano, Creator of the new make up line, Glamour Dolls a few years back...about a week or so ago, I was pleasantly surprised to receive this beautiful package from Jessica, that contained several pieces from the uber girlie glamour Dolls beauty line, I was dying to try them! I really loved the super feminine and fun packaging, and since I'm not crazy about super heavy makeup looks...she sent me the perfect shades for a natural look!The other great thing about this line...it's affordable! All the items on the site are between $2-$5

 Here's a quick natural look I created.....PS if you ever watched the Glam Fairy reality show. you might've seen Jessica at work! See below for info on where you can find the Glamour dolls line! enjoy; XO




EYES: the pale pink shade from the "Off with his head eye palette"

LASHES: Lash Lights "Blackest Black" Mascara

LIPS: "Juicy Melons" Lip Cream topped            with "Topless" Gloss Snob 








 




                          Shopping list:
                     Glamour dolls Makeup Line
                   Dress & Boots (Patty's Closet)