7.04.2014

Kim Kimble Hair Roller Review

  I vividly remember the anticipation of a special family event approaching when we were kids, and my mom always prepped us by putting those foam pink curlers in our hair. She would always tells us, they would help her get us ready faster the next day, without causing damaging to our hair with heat tools. 

                  Remember these? I'm sure you do.

I recently came across these Silk Covered Hair Rollers by Kim Kimble Beauty Products,they are silk covered and helps maintain healthy looking hair by minimizing friction and preventing natural oils from depleting. These Kim Kimble curlers are supposed to give you a shinier, healthier curl...So I really wanted to test them out, just like the old days. 

Kim Kimble has recently come out with some new hair products.I received a sample of the silk rollers with a slumber cap, the packaging is great at first sight, especially for me since I travel often, they come in this plastic zip up bag for easy travel!


I started with clean hair, added a bit of hair product, like a a shine serum, which Kim Kimble beauty also carries. Next, I brushed it out thoroughly, once it was dry ( I like to air dry my hair when time permits) I parted my hair on one side, like so.


The rollers themselves, are smooth and silky. The system and application works like the old school ones, you basically roll up and snap.

I have to be honest , I wasn't a big fan of the slumber cap...I felt like there was no way I could get a good night sleep with rollers & the cap on, Plus I would probably scare the hubby out of bed with it on! Off I went to bed, the following morning I took the rollers out and my hair looked something like this....

Yes, I know...I look like I just woke up, It's because I just did. As you can see the curls are pretty tight, So I brushed my fingers through the curls. styled it to one side and used a bit of hairspray....Check out the results, what do you think?



I have to say, overall these rollers offered me more than a bit of nostalgia, they allowed be to have some extra free time in the morning, and they did give my hair beautiful curls with lots of shine! I give these rollers 2 thumbs up, and what's even better as a reader you get a discount when you purchase the Kim Kimble products! Shop for Kim Kimble products here. Don't forget to enter "hair10" for your 10% off discount.

Thanks Again for reading!XO.

"Sponsored Post"