10.14.2014

NveyECO Make up look

I've Been super excited to get the opportunity to review and try out so many different Beauty products lately, I've so busy, that I decided to incorporate this NveyECO makeup line today for my work look, I absolutely loved the shades I received! I'm not a fan of pressed powders, But for the sake of trying it, I thought it was pretty close to my complexion, I had to take a shade test in order to receive a shade that worked for me....I have to admit I'm one that thinks sometimes online tests like this one don't work...But this was pretty close!  I am however SUPER obsessed with the lip gloss, in the color" Flirt", It stayed on all day and is an amazing shade for fall, I'm also in Love with the Blush in "Blushing Dawn" It's just the right shade of a sun kissed look! I did use the mascara & powder eye liner, for this look as well. Best Part the line is Eco Friendly, it's NOT animal tested & uses the most organic ingredients!

 Bottom line: It's a line that's worth trying! You an find it at Ulta,or on their site NveyECO and the price ranges between $15-$30 for the makeup.
               I really hope you enjoy my look! Xo
Entire Outfit from Patty's Closet
Shopping List: