5.31.2014

Kim K "Balmain" Inspired DIY

It's no secret that the kardashians are some of the biggest fashion icons of our time, This last week there was literally a fashion show for the world to see, with the whole Kimye Wedding event happening.I was just as obsessed as you were! Through out all of the amazing pictures posted, there was one that truly stood out to me, It was the Balmain dress that Kim Kardashian wore on her GNO in Paris. Balmain is a Parisian Fashion House that has offered the most luxurious, opulent designs since the 1940's. Obviously to replicate one would be really expensive, BUT I thought it be fun to try and create an inspired look, with a few simple items, this whole project cost me under $40. I hope you enjoy this DIY, this week I skipped the beauty and Sin city musts, Since this video took most of my afternoons...I really hope you ENJOY! 

   CLICK HERE OR ON ANY OF THE PICTURES BELOW TO WATCH THE DIY VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
                      




Song: Lorde (Royals)



                   Shopping List: