3.24.2014

Hot & Cold


































I've always been a big fan of transitional outfits...Pieces that can easily go from a brisk winter spring in Alaska to a slightly hotter spring in the desert. So, for my first post in Stilettos and Sin City, I wanted to show the versatility one simple dress can offer you. I recently took a trip to Anchorage, Alaska to visit our franchised Patty's Closet location and of course I couldn't resist this printed dress, It felt like A spring day in the middle of a 14 degree day in Anchorage, I also came across this high neck, fleece lined top. I immediately thought it was a marriage made in fashion heaven...I of course added the most amazing statement necklace also from Patty's, I also paired with high knee socks & lace-up boots for extra warmth. Meanwhile 3,400 miles away in Sin City Spring only feels like the beginning of a warm summer. So by simply swapping all of the warm extras for summer ones, I made my outfit a versatile one that will work for any season.
                
Sinful Must:


My beauty Must-Have this week is by far the Loreal Gel Manicure System. First of all, I hate waiting for my nails to dry, So this gives you the convenience of an instantly drying gel nail mani right at home, you do however have to buy the base & topcoat system, separately from the color...But it's well worth it for under $20
                                                          
My Sin City treat to try....Has got to be the delish macaroons at Peridot Sweets, It was my first time visiting Peridot, and it's a really cute cake & confections shoppe, with a view of the artist baker glittering up the most Fab cakes, My personal favorites were the Nutella & salted caramel macaroons, Although I did have to try all 5 flavors, the box came with 5 for $8.50

                


THANKS A MILLION for Reading;
Please subscribe below for 
weekly updates. XO;PB













Shopping Guide:

Patty's Closet  (accessories,Outfit)

Target L'Oreal Paris Extraordinaire Nail Gel Lacquer Kit (gel base & top coat)

Target L'Oreal Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque Gel Color (nail polish)

Peridot sweets (Macaroons)